In an ever changing corporate world, business owners need facilities that provide their workers with the proper tools for today’s competitive workplace. Systems must be flexible and adaptable as business models change.
At Loring we listen to our clients' needs and develop solutions that respond with innovative approaches that maximize efficiency and incorporate the principles of sustainability.
Click projects below for details
- American Red Cross National Headquarters Building, Washington, DC
- BASF North American Headquarters Complex, Mount Olive, NJ
- Howard Hughes Medical Institute, HQ/Conference Ctr., Chevy Chase, MD
- International Finance Corp HQ, Washington, DC
- Maersk US Corporate Headquarters, Madison, NJ
- MBIA Insurance Corporation Headquarters, Armonk, NY
- Station Place, Buildings I, II and III, Washington, DC
- Union Center Plaza, Buildings II, III, IV and V, Washington, DC