LORING excels at providing sophisticated solutions for laboratory and research facilities. The system requirements are extremely intricate. Our teamwork approach ensures that the most innovative solutions are delivered.
The evolving nature of research requires building systems that are inherently flexible, safe and energy efficient. LORING’s expertise encompasses the design of bio-containment facilities, ultra-clean laboratories and sensitive imaging facilities.
Click projects below for details
- Columbia University, Havemeyer Hall Laboratory Renovations, New York, NY
- Columbia University, 308 Havemeyer Hall Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Lab, NY
- Columbia University, Chandler Hall - Infrastructure Upgrade, New York, NY
- Nolen Glasshouses for Living Collection, Bronx, NY
- NIH Construction Grant Program, Bethesda, MD
- Natl. Institute of Standards & Technology, Advanced Chemistry Lab, Gaitherburg, MD
- Lockheed Martin CIRT Lab, Bethesda, MD