The Canadian federal government announced a plan to spend $2 billion on large-scale energy-efficient building retrofits. Loring Consulting Engineers and WZMH Architects have a long history and wealth of knowledge focused on improving building efficiency through deep energy retrofit projects across several market sectors.
• Sustainable design
• ASHRAE Level I, II, and III Energy audits
• Retro and re-commissioning
• Building energy modeling
• Building envelope upgrades
• Mechanical, electrical, and controls infrastructure upgrades
• LEED consulting services
• Over 350 energy audit and retro-commissioning projects executed within the last decade
• 48M energy audits conducted for over 48 million square feet
• 90+ LEED certification has been achieved in 90+ projects by Loring and WZMH
For additional information, please contact:
Nigel Bastiampillai, P. Eng.